25th Cover Art Challenge
This is the Cover Art Challenge for AI Art Weekly issue #30.
🏆 Winner: manuW_atx
🎨 Theme is "imagine"
🖼 85 submissions by 53 artists
- The announcement tweet (https://twitter.com/dreamingtulpa/status/1646882367884197889) must be retweeted
- Max two submissions per participant.
- Include the input images alongside your submissions.
- No NSFW content.
- Please make sure your submissions do not include copyrighted artwork, characters, logos etc.
- Images must be vertical. The cover art has an A4 aspect ratio. So between 10:14 and 10:15 will result in the least amount of cropping.
- Deadline for submissions is Thursday, 20. April 07:00 UTC.
- After the deadline, I’ll pick my 4 favourites and create a poll to let the community decide on the final winner.
- Prize is $50 and the winner and finalists gets mentioned in issue #30.
- Chosen finalists allow me to modify their submissions to make them work with the A4 aspect ratio and the “AI Art Weekly” lettering.
- The winner allows me to mint and sell the image as an NFT. This helps to support the newsletter and future challenges like this.
- All submitted images will be compiled into a gallery and published on this page alongside their social profiles.